10 ROMANTIC ATTRACTIONS IN LAGOS.
1. TARKWA BAY RESORT:The blissful Tarkwa bay beach is one of the best resorts in Lagos,it is located some kilometers offshore away from the ever busy Lagos island.While cruising to the island on a boat,you will be treated to amazing views of popular spots in Lagos such as Raddisson Blu hotel,Tarkwa bay is only accessible by boat,ride will take about fifteen minutes,Tarkwa bay has been in existence since the 60s ,its a place to relax and have fun,treat yourself to a fish barbecue,walk along the beach coast to view massive cargo ship.
2. OMU RESORT: Omu resort is located at the ibeju lekki it is a rain forest environment,it allows guests experience the wonder of nature,plenty attractions in Omu resort that will make you inspired by the wonders of nature, you experience life animals like the lions and so many others,Amusement park,sea world,horse riding,zoo and plenty other fun things to do in the calm environment. It is a place to be.
3.LA CHAMPAGNE TROPICAN BEACH RESORT:Is a paradise beyond every tourist imagination,situated in an environment among virgin trees and the gentle reflection of the setting sun,it is situated on a piece of isolated nature along the lekki expressway,the resort lies on the coast of the Atlantic ocean bothered by ikegun lake, it offers comfortable accommodation with 29 well equipped chalets,luxury tents, a private swimming pool and perfect beach for picnics,each tent has its private bathroom, a flat screen television, well equipped kitchen and fully air conditioned.
4. LEKKI LEISURE LAKE;This leisure lake it is on water corporation road off 2nd round about in lekki area,lekki leisure is a seaside activity center with interesting rides and attractions such as speed boats,jet ski,weave boat,they have a nice chilling areas,food vendors and an entertainment area.
5.LA MANGA BEACH RESORT;Many will describe this place as paradise,its certainly what you imagined it as. Nestled on a split of land in the Atlantic ocean,bordering the Badagry creek,this resort is only accessible by boat, Be tantalized by the breeze in your hair and sound of the weaves crashing the shore.There are plenty activities to do at the resort, take walk in the sunset,enjoy salty breeze from the sea,have dinner by the beach,the resort has well furnished beachfront bedrooms with large sliding doors that opens to private balconies,each villa has a lavish suite with rooftop Jacuzzi and private lounge,sizable swimming pool,massage room,well furnished kitchen.
6. EKO TOURIST RESORT:Is a well known resort located in ibeju lekki Lagos,the hotel lies close to the lekki free trade zone and the west African shores of the Atlantic ocean,each room at the resort has a reading table,a sofa, a fridge, an air conditioner and a bathroom,the restaurant at the resort offers local and continental dishes,guests can relax refresh with non alcoholic drinks at the bar and lounge,a free game zone and a beach hang out.
7.CIVIC CENTER FLOATING RESTAURANT; The civic center has three banqueting rooms,Grand banquet hall,panoramic view hall,floating restaurant and two meeting rooms offer breathtaking hospitality and service complete with incomparable value for money,it is located at ozumba mbadiwe avenue, opposite 1004 Victoria island Lagos Nigeria.
8. KAMP IKARE BEACH RESORT; Kamp ikare beach resort owned by Anuradha Mahbubani, it is the perfect honeymoon spot, this location with its rustic beauty with modern touches is perfect for you,the resort is situated in a coastal village called ikaare which is accessible only by boat,the resort has a main communal beach house with 6 duplex cabins positioned around a swimming pool and just meters from the sea.
9.INAGBE RESORT;An island resort that offers more than just sun, sand and sea, resort full of surprises,fun activities, lively entertainment and smiling faces that are sure to give holidays so much more,it is located at 13 Abimbo okulaja close,off dimeji lekki phase one,it is a perfect getaway adventure away from shackles of reality,the resort presents you with a heaven of pure charm and tranquility,its a fun place to be,lively entertainment and genuine hospitality, well furnished room to the view of the lagoon from the floating bar that captures the true essence of nature.
10. EPE RESORT: Epe is a luxury resort in Lagos located in the lush green hillside of a tropical forest bordering the lekki lagoon, opposite Lagos state driving institute Epe itokin road, this resort is popular among tourist who love nature, its a world class resort which boasts of 40 rooms design with stone walls and has a rich a rich dark wood interior, the restaurant serves local and continental dishes made from the freshest ingredients brought from Epe famous fish market,guest can also enjoy cocktails by the pool deck.